Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, June 30, 2006

I have to plug this

Christine Nash and I are great friends -- and we finally teamed up and made a super fun kit. Back to my grass roots of funky bight stuff -- and I am so so happy with how it turned out - I had to blog it! Sorry -- you can close your eyes if you don't wanna see. We are also going to go a CROP for a super add-on -- keep an eye on my blog for the annoucement!

http://www.takeapick.com/Digitals_BugMe_2DH

Comments on "I have to plug this"

 

Blogger Kerri said ... (12:44 PM) : 

WOW Ginger! This is AWESOME! You and Christine work VERY well together! You would NEVER knokw that it was a collaboration kit!

 

Blogger Julie P. (babyofmine) said ... (8:23 PM) : 

NICE kit! :D I love the bugs!

 

post a comment