Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

LO With this week's sketch!

OOOH LOOK AT THIS LO! It is exactly what I had in mind when I did the sketch! It is totally perfect! What an awesome picture -- he looks so small compared to that big truck. Great journaling -- awesome job!

BIG TRUCK by slkone

Comments on "LO With this week's sketch!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 PM) : 

Thanks for puttin' my page on your blog and all your kind comments, Ginger!

Stacey

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (3:38 AM) : 

Hi, I used your great sketch today!! Thank you!! - Michelle

http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=171836&cat=500&ppuser=5145

 

post a comment