Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, June 19, 2006

Newest Sketch

Here it is -- this week's installment of my Sketches :) Enjoy (if you use, make sure you let me know too :) )

Comments on "Newest Sketch"

 

Blogger T-Wan said ... (9:44 AM) : 

I love that sketch. I can't wait to use it.

 

Blogger Robyn said ... (6:16 PM) : 

Can I ask a question about your rectangles? What size do you print them and can you recommend a good landscape album to put them in? I love your sketches (I mean really LOVE them) and can usually think of something to do with them immediately, but want to make sure I have somewhere to put them, ya know?

Thanks for the help! :)
Robyn

 

Blogger Ginger Thibodeau said ... (6:26 PM) : 

Robyn,

I print scrap in 2 Sizes -- 8X10 and 6X4 -- My 6X4 Prints, I usually actually scrap 12X8 and then reduce them to 6X4 (although Costco prints 12X8)

For albums, I just got a really nice plain ring bound album at Walmart where I can add extra pages when I need them. I also got a softcover one and removed the cheap looking Front Page (it just slipped out) and made a Title page and gave these out as BRAG BOOKS @ Christmas time (This is when I tried the 6X4 and I have never gone back -- it is actually my prefered size)

I think you can get them hardbound at this size REALLY cheap as well.

My 8X10s I usually use a 8.5X11 Album -- but a lot of the time, I do this size for framing.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to drop me a note at gincarson@yahoo.com

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (4:36 PM) : 

Here is mine!

http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=44326&cat=500&ppuser=1520

 

Blogger Sandy said ... (8:12 AM) : 

A great sketch! Here's my layout:
http://www.digiscrappin.biz/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=7341&cat=500&ppuser=1489

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 AM) : 

i love your sketch. Here's my layout: http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=44755&cat=500&ppuser=11043

 

post a comment