Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 17, 2006

My newest LOs

These are my latest two LOs -- both using Peppermint Creative's - Strawberry Picnic






Comments on "My newest LOs"

 

Blogger Kerri said ... (7:16 PM) : 

Ginger, your photos are always just STUNNING! I'm betting that you have an AWESOME camera. I take decent photos but the clarity is just not the same as with a better quality camera. Your layouts are, as always, just GORGEOUS! I just LOVE seeing pics of your PRECIOUS daughter!

 

Blogger T-Wan said ... (9:46 AM) : 

Beautiful photos (she is so precious and he isn't bad for the eyes either). Those layouts are beyond words and I just love Peppermint Creative kits, you picked the perfect one for your photos.

Thank you so much for brightening my day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 PM) : 

wow those are amazing!! Love the colors and I LOVE how you positioned the photo in the first layout. It looks great. Beautiful pictures too!!!

 

post a comment