Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, June 30, 2006

New 8X10 Quick Page

I thought I would post another QP for you all -- this one is from my new FRESH kit and it used Sketch #17 :) I hope you enjoy.


DOWNLOAD QUICKPAGE

Comments on "New 8X10 Quick Page"

 

Blogger Shamassy said ... (10:56 AM) : 

Thanks, Ginger! Did you see my post to you on HC scrappers? ;-)

I *love* your new kits!

-Margaret

 

Blogger Heather said ... (4:05 PM) : 

Thank you Ginger. I am a rectangler too. Have a great weekend.
Heather

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 PM) : 

Such a cute QP! Thanks for sharing!
And Happy Canada Day from a fellow Canadian!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 PM) : 

Great QP! Thanks so much.

 

Blogger Kerri said ... (7:47 PM) : 

GORGEOUS quickpage and I LOVE this new kit! Thanks for the QP, btw! LOVE the sketch, both for the QP and the new one this week. I'm hoping to have some time to scrap this weekend... :D

 

Blogger Rona said ... (10:10 PM) : 

thanks for the QP!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:08 AM) : 

Thanks for the QP :)
Luverly kit too!

XX Sharon

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 AM) : 

Thanks so much for QP. It is adorable. TFS

 

Blogger Brandi said ... (12:42 AM) : 

Thank you thank you! I love 8x10 QPs and they're so hard to find. Thanks very much for sharing this one!

 

Blogger a/k/a Katie Scarlett said ... (6:07 PM) : 

Beautiful quickpage and I recognize those papers! Thanks Ginger!

 

Blogger Julie P. (babyofmine) said ... (8:22 PM) : 

Thank you! Gorgeous page. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:18 PM) : 

This is so sweet, Ginger! Thank you for giving us such a lovely treat. This kit is very appropriately named "fresh."

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (9:09 AM) : 

Ooh, great qp! Thanks!

 

post a comment