Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Spotlight - Multiphoto LOs

OK I trolled galleries for some GREAT multiphoto LOs for you rectangles out there until I can get some sketches for ya! Here are some awesome ones I have found! Over the last day or so

Bonkers - by Jan


Ryan Michael Matthew John - by Rynonut Mom


Kali It's Boken by PLucky


My Best Friends - by angbrimwill


Comments on "Spotlight - Multiphoto LOs"

 

Blogger T-Wan said ... (11:01 AM) : 

All those layouts are AWESOME. I have some scraplifting to do. Now if only I know how to get the text to fit the shapes (like ryan michael matthew john by Rynonut Mom). I love this blog.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:04 AM) : 

THANK YOU for the multi-photo layouts. I really appreciate it. I'll definitely be scraplifting some of these soon.

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (11:07 AM) : 

Oh - how fun! Thanks so much for spotlighting my layout here!

t-wan - I did it the old fashioned way - typed out my text, lined it up where I wanted and hit return where it needed it! :)

I *heart* rectangle!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:00 PM) : 

wow! thank you so much!!! what an honor!!! :D

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (3:36 AM) : 

Woohoo, these are GREAT layouts! Thanks for posting this!

 

post a comment