Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

More LOs from this week's sketch and winner

Hey guys, keep the LOs coming in! I am sooooo loving them! Also, last week's winner was sharitas -- check your PMs at Rakscrap if you are reading this!

Water Baby by kimmi34


OK this is absolutely ADORABLE! I love how she used a photo as one of the circles on the bottom. This kit is amazing too -- I may have to add that to my stash!



What an adorable photo here -- he is soooo cute! Love the sofness of the kit selected and the way she titled the LO is awesome!

Onedearful - by mich311e



This is absolutely the cutest thing! I love the pics --- what a GREAT clever title! Perfect Perfect LO!

Comments on "More LOs from this week's sketch and winner"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:25 PM) : 

Do you think you could do some sketches that use multiple photos? 2-4? That's the way I scrap and I have the hardest time being creative with them. I've visited all the sketch sites in your resource links and I still don't feel like I have many good multi-photo sketches. Just a request if you get bored :)

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (8:57 PM) : 

Thanks for posting my layout! :-)

 

Blogger Ginger Thibodeau said ... (7:18 AM) : 

I have one or two multi-photo ones, but you are right, not many. I will work on some multi-photo LOs as well :)

 

post a comment