Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Quick Page Freebie and Sampler

OK, I have been soooo soooo impressed with this week's sketches that I had to try my hand at my own sketch and offer it up as a freebie QP! So, here ya go, I hope you enjoy! I have both a 8X10 and 8.5X11 version in the zip. I don't mind if you want to advise others of this freebie, but can you please send them here to my page instead of direct linking? Thanks!

Credit: Ginger Thibodeau - Blush - SOTB, 3Scrapateers, Digitals

NEW LINK FOR QUICKPAGE

Oh, also while I remember, I have a Sampler Freebie at Digitals of my RAIN kit. You may want to snag it as well -- I am thinking after my Sale there I may switch it out to something new.


TAKE ME TO SAMPLER

TAKE ME TO DIGITALS STORE (20% OFF)

Comments on "Quick Page Freebie and Sampler"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:44 AM) : 

I love the colors in the QP - how cute! And I so love that you used the new template. Thank you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 PM) : 

Ginger,
Your Quickpage is so pretty! What kit did you use?
Thanks for sharing...Susan

 

Blogger Ginger Thibodeau said ... (2:12 PM) : 

lol -- good point! I should credit myself -- it is my BLUSH kit :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Your quick page Bliss is beautiful however, page cannot be displayed for download.
mmikes

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1:16 PM) : 

Beautiful QP but the link to download won't download - lol. That didn't make sense did it. the download page appears, but when you click to download, it errors out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 PM) : 

I got an error on the qp download and now it is expired. Any chance you will be uploading it again?

 

post a comment