Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Last week's winner and more LOs

cpkmelissa - Come on down -- you are the latest winner of the sketch challenge! Please email me at gincarson@yahoo.com to claim your prize!

Here are a few other LOs from last week's sketch -- I am totally loving how each one is so unique and has it own spin off the sketch. This is a good demonstration that you can take a sketch and really make it your own!

Simply Charming by DebsAngels23

Cassidy (beautiful name I may add) by cpkmelissa


Nature LOs by mRs.GaToR

Comments on "Last week's winner and more LOs"

 

post a comment