Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sorry been so quiet

I have been crazy busy with work still -- Aug 17th is cut date -- can't wait til it is over lol.
I have been busy repackaging and loading my stuff into Scrapbook-elements AND trying to work on new kits as well. Also, trying to send out ADS, man I suck at that!

So, I just realised I haven't spotlighted LOs in a while, When I get some time I wanna go rectangle spotting. If you guys have seen any that you want to send a shout out to, let me know as well.

Here is another great LO from this week's sketch - it is from Carol -- man, I am loving the album she is putting together. I want to see the whole thin g when it is done!

Comments on "Sorry been so quiet"

 

Blogger Rona said ... (6:02 PM) : 

cool LO! love thoe string of beads she used!

 

post a comment