Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Shout out to one of my CT members

OK, I don't know if you read Digi Pick of the Day (if you don't, what are you thinking! Quick, go add it to your bookmarks, it is an AWESOME Blog). Anyways, one of my CT members, mcardall (Meredith) was selected as Gallery of the Week! I agree wholeheartedly with everything that Melissa said about her -- I so love her work. She is an awesome rectangle scrapper (and in fact, I begged her on my blog to come join my CT which is how I think I guilted her into scrapping for me hahah). So, go check out the article now. Congrats Meredith, it is a kudos that is well deserved!

Comments on "Shout out to one of my CT members"

 

Blogger Meredith said ... (3:53 PM) : 

lol, ginger! i am excited to be on your CT! you are a very talented designer. I am not sure I deserve the praise! i like my layouts and I am glad others do, too, but my main goal is to preserve my memories. Since I am a photography-aholic that usually means a lot of photos and journaling and since i am also the cheapest person on earth, it also means that i don't want to print a lot of layouts. my layouts tend to be very busy! :) but thanks for the kind words and I really am honored to be on your team!

 

post a comment