Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

RUSQUARE SKETCH #27

Sorry I am late guys, busy day yesterday and then I laid down with Cassidy to get her to sleep and fell asleep. Poor little thing was sick in the car yesterday -- I think it may have been something she ate. Anyways, here it is sketch #27!


Also, I drew the winner from last week's sketch! Thanks everyone for participating, we had some really amazing LOs last week. The winner is KERRI HORTON! (Craftymomtwo) -- Email me to claim your kit :)

Remember, also this is a rectangle sketch, if you really can't bring yourself to scrap a rectangle, I still love to see any LO using my sketch -- Squares Welcome hehe

Comments on "RUSQUARE SKETCH #27"

 

Blogger Stacey said ... (9:40 PM) : 

LOVE this sketch!! Hope Cassidy is feeling better!

 

Blogger Deb said ... (7:42 AM) : 

Great sketch! Glad you got to have a little rest too!

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (9:11 PM) : 

great sketch!

http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=47293

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 PM) : 

I love this sketch. I don't normally scrap in a rectangle so I had to give this a try.

http://www.renderedmemories.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=433&cat=500&ppuser=22

Jeannie

 

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said ... (3:28 PM) : 

Am I too late?! Here's mine: http://moviemusescraps.blogspot.com/2006/07/purple-turtle.html

 

post a comment