Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, July 28, 2006

New LO and Sales

This is a very very cute LO with this week's sketch! Isn't it darling? Thanks to StaceyD at TDC for sharing this LO!

Summer by StaceyD


Speaking of Summer, SBE has a 25% off Summer Splash Special! This is your chance to get some awesome kits for a good deal. I can't believe the talent of some of the designers there, I feel out of place sometimes ;) Check out the Sale (I have 5 kits available at 25% off there)

Also, I have some Sales on selective kits at my other Stores ranging from 25% - 50% off -- Insetad of listing them all, just check out these stores

Scrap Outside the Box

3scrapateers

Digitals

Comments on "New LO and Sales"

 

post a comment