Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Last LO with last week's sketch

Again, late again -- seems to be my mantra lately

Here is another great LO from last week


Also, I just did the draw -- and the winner is .... drumroll please ... jmoody .. please email me to claim your prize :) (gincarson@yahoo.com)

This week's sketch is below! Please note, I did it vertical this time for a change, but it works if you flip it and do horizontal LO as well :)

Comments on "Last LO with last week's sketch"

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (6:08 PM) : 

Great sketch! I love that I was able to get 3 photos plus lots of journaling without it being overkill!

http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=47744

 

post a comment