Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

Guess who is back - New Sketch

OK, I am BACK!

Now, I have been wanting to do layered sketchs for a long time, and never got around to it. Now, since I have been beaten to the punch, I will swallow my pride and do it anyways! Since I am a die-hard rectangle, and I am sticking to what I know. So, hopefully my niche is out there. I will be converting a lot of my sketches as time goes on -- but every week, I will also give my bloggers the newest template here free :)

So, don't hit me, but Christmas is coming up. So, I am going to focus on my ever so popular 6X4 Brag Books -- I want you to build yours with me! I promise, if you make one of these and give it out as a gift at Christmas, you will be SUPER SUPER popular. I certainly was -- and what an afforable gift considering you can print 6X4s for as low as 15-20 cents each!

So, here it is, this week's sketch -- JPG version and layered sketch as well. The layered sketch is 12X8 (so you don't have to constantly resize your paper and elements) so when you save your final work, you can resize it down to 6X4 :)




New Link: DOWNLOAD LAYERED SKETCH (08/23 @ 7:52 am AST)

Please, if you use it, as always, let me know and I will enter you in a draw to win a free kit by me :)

Ginger

Comments on "Guess who is back - New Sketch"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 AM) : 

This is a great idea. Christmas will be here before you know it. Alwas looking for gifts for the grandparents. Thank you.


Michelle

 

Blogger Rona said ... (9:34 AM) : 

oh cool! I need to really get started on this one!

 

Blogger Brandi said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Thanks a ton for the rectangle sketch. I get so tired of having to figure out how to adapt the square ones to my needs!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:29 AM) : 

Great idea! Thank you for sharing the template!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 AM) : 

What a wonderful idea! Thanks so much.

 

Blogger Meredith said ... (7:47 PM) : 

thank you thank you thank you!!! i just realized how very far behind I am in scrapbooking and all my pages are starting to look alike! I am sooooo glad I don't have to re-size these from squares, too! I knew I could count on you! :) i actually came to your blog to see if you had any rectangle template designers listed! I'm glad it is you!!!

 

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said ... (8:50 PM) : 

Oh, way cool sketch! I missed the layered version, but that's okay. I'm pretty sure I can make it work without it.

 

Blogger Luke's Nana said ... (9:06 PM) : 

Wow! less than 12 hours and all the links are gone!! But the LO is nifty and I think I can scraplift it!! Thanks for the inspiration!

 

Blogger lebjs said ... (7:59 AM) : 

Thanks Ginger...love this one!

 

post a comment