Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, August 18, 2006

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing guys, it was a GREAT pick me up! I realized it wasn't just I was exhausted yesterday, but had my monthly visitor come this morning -- so that must have been the extra blues (and super sensitivity).

So, I am getting ready to dive right back into things (I had half thought I wanted a break from scrapping yesterday -- lol, told ya I was being super sensitive (I had applied at SBB but didn't make the cut so was having a pity party lol) -- Glad I came to my senses. 3Scraps is having a huge BASH soon -- so I am hoping to get some things up for it and a super wicked Sale.

So, if anyone has any ideas for great kits, let me know, send me a color swatch -- if I make something with your swatch/theme, I will give it to ya free :)

Comments on "Thanks for sharing"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Sorry you didn't get into SBB! Its their loss!! LOL

 

Blogger Carrie Nichols said ... (11:09 AM) : 

Sorry about SBB. Glad you're feeling better though.

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Sorry about SBB! So glad you are feeling better and back to blogging! I missed you! :)

 

post a comment