Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, August 04, 2006

A New LO from me :)

I did this LO with Betty Jo's Blueberry Cottage found at Scrapbook-elements!

Comments on "A New LO from me :)"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:56 PM) : 

OMG! I love how you did this. Sooo cool.

 

Blogger Kerri said ... (7:56 PM) : 

Ginger, this is just GORGEOUS! What a BEAUTIFUL kit and that photo is just DARLING, as always! :)

 

Blogger Luke's Nana said ... (9:08 PM) : 

Those eyes are captivating!! nice LO too! but those eyes!!!

 

Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (9:41 PM) : 

she is GORGEOUS! thoseeee eeeeeyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssss!

love it!

 

post a comment