Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sorry I have been quiet

Next week is the cut week for that huge project I am in @ work -- so this week has been crazy. I promise, I will catch up and will post a new sketch and update the LO's frp, ;at weeks (and draw for winner) as soon as I have a few mins!

I also have to turn word notification on or something as this blog is getting hit by a tonne of spam. Grrrrrrr -- sorry!

Comments on "Sorry I have been quiet"

 

Blogger Carrie Nichols said ... (11:29 AM) : 

Sorry about being so busy at work! Will be waiting for you when you get back.

 

post a comment