Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Looking for Photo Corners? These are good for commercial use

Hey all, just added some photo corners for 6X4's in my SBE store -- they are good for professional use as well (for professional scrappers or photographers)

Only $4.00 - Link to Store

Also, for your scrapping pleasure, I have added a new Template for Pockets! As usual, you can use any papers and create your own pockets!

Link to Store: http://www.takeapick.com/SBE_POcket_2I1

Comments on "Looking for Photo Corners? These are good for commercial use"

 

Blogger Sinead said ... (9:30 PM) : 

Oh, pretty corners, Ginger!

 

post a comment