Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

My gifts were popular

hey all -- woohoo! My gifts were popular today -- already more then 100 downloads each. I have the files on my laptop @ work -- when I get to work in the am, I will reload both the layered template and the story board :)

EDITED: I added new links for the gifts :) I will try to monitor and keep them up for @ least another few days :)

Comments on "My gifts were popular"

 

Blogger Sinead said ... (11:28 PM) : 

Hey Super Ginger! Thanks so much for the storyboard template--it was perfect for my pics of Miss Maggie dancing in the rain. Here's the link at TDC: http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/27310/cat/500/ppuser/1958

 

post a comment