Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

One more Gift

OK, Can ya tell I missed my blog while I was busy at work? Here is another small gift -- it is a quick page (insert your photo beneath the PNG layer) using my Catch Some Coral Kit at SBE and the Layered Sketch you can find below (I renewed the link BTW). It is 12X8, so when you save it after you put your photo in, resize it to 6X4 and add it to the brag book I know you are all STARTING for Christmas hehe


New Link to Download QP (updated 8/23 @ 7:06 am EST)

Comments on "One more Gift"

 

Blogger Rebecca said ... (9:55 AM) : 

Thank you Ginger! What a great QP! Love the unique size too! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Thank you, I love the size.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 AM) : 

This is darling - and I feel so happy to see something that can be 4x6 - my favorite size!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Jan said ... (1:29 PM) : 

wow - already gone. thanks anyway!

 

Blogger Kerri said ... (1:36 PM) : 

Yep, I missed it too! LOVE it though and you are being VERY generous with all of the freebies, Ginger! Gotta love ya!

 

Blogger lebjs said ... (5:33 PM) : 

Lovely, lovely! Thank you for another sweet QP!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:55 PM) : 

Thank you so much for your generosity! I love your blog site. I feel like you are speaking right to us face to face. Hugs!

PS..Just a funny - do you ever feel like you are doing a typing test when you type in the 'word verification' letters, lol.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:14 PM) : 

THANK YOU! Love your stuff. I really appreciate the way you share talent and help us to learn.
Thank You! Thank You!Thank You!Thank You! (3dls and great ideas etc)

 

Blogger Luke's Nana said ... (9:18 PM) : 

Thank you!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 PM) : 

Thank you for the quick page. Will have to check out the coral kit. Looks very pretty.


Michelle

 

Blogger Carrie Nichols said ... (10:36 PM) : 

Thank you for all the great freebies!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 PM) : 

Very nice. I really like it, but I can't get it. You Send It says the download limit has been reached.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:46 AM) : 

Ginger~ I keep trying but your right! It is popular...dl links have all been maxed out.

 

Blogger KarenS said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Thank you, I'll be shopping soon :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

Soooo pretty..I love it! Thank you for sharing it with me:)

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (1:44 PM) : 

What a great QP! I used the sketch already, but this QP will be perfect for the brag book my mom is getting at Christmas!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 PM) : 

Thank you so much Ginger, love the gift...keep up the great work...

Hugs,
Allyson

 

post a comment