Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Renewed my Links

Hey Guys,

I renewed my links for my downloads again :)

Also, if you like my layered sketch and you want to catch up with some of the sketches I had in the past on my blog -- please check out My RUSQUARE Layered Sketches currently @ SOTB :)

http://www.takeapick.com/SOTB_Sketch1_2HO

http://www.takeapick.com/SOTB_SKetch2_2HP

(PS, I also have 2 new kits in the store at SOTB as well that were done as part of the Swatch Swap that the designers had! Check those out as well if you get the chance)

Comments on "Renewed my Links"

 

Blogger Meredith said ... (5:53 PM) : 

yea, ginger! I am so glad to see these in rectangles! can't wait to work with them! :)

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (2:17 PM) : 

Awesome sketches, girl! :)

 

post a comment