Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I am on a roll :) Month 26 down :) Woohoo!

Woohoo! Another one caught up on Cassidy's book. This is Cassidy at 26 months -- she luved to help Daddy clean his truck!

Kit: Misty's Sitting Pretty @ SBE

Comments on "I am on a roll :) Month 26 down :) Woohoo!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:40 AM) : 

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up

the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.

___________________
Vince
Online Marketing of your brand

 

post a comment