Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

MaggieandMommy -- I knew she wouldn't dissapoint

OK, so now that I am back to scrapping, I have started gallery surfing some of my fav rectangles out there. First stop I made was to the Digi Chick to visist Maggieandmommy's gallery. She has always been amongst my favs -- her style is clean yet full of emotion. Anyways, I was struck by this LO as it has wonderful pics and it also show how you can pull off multiple photos in a rectangle LO. Thanks for the inspiration!


Dream Realized by maggieandmommy
papers and elements from Tamra Burwick's "Imagine";
frame and ribbon from TDC's "Secret Santa" (**FREE with $10 purchase!**);
doodles from Linda GB's "Scrapartist Apprentice Round 4 Doodles";
circle pendant from Valerie Fowler's "Pendant Templates";
inspiration from TDC's Ad Challenge Dec 8, 2007;
fonts are TK Doodle, Pea Stacy, and King and Queen.

Comments on "MaggieandMommy -- I knew she wouldn't dissapoint"

 

Blogger Sinead said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Thanks, Ginger! You're so sweet! It's good to see you back in digi-world! :)

 

Blogger clc said ... (2:21 PM) : 

I love your layout! It's so great to see your blog back up too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:50 PM) : 

Hi, I saw your welcome back post at RakScraps and then saw you like retangles ... well, I want to scrap more in that shape, so thought I would come to your blog. I love your little girl (gorgeous eyes!) and your layouts are wonderful! I like the one you showed of multiple photos in a rectangle layout - not easy to do, which is why I tend to go 12x12!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:42 AM) : 

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up

the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.

___________________
Vince
Online Marketing of your brand

 

post a comment