Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, January 29, 2007

Quick Page Exchange

OK guys, I think I will start this ... I am not sure how many will participate, but even if we get a few it should be fun.

So, I would like to start a quickpage exchange -- we will make it every two weeks. You will have 2 weeks to get a quickpage into me -- and at the end of the two weeks I will compile them and send them out to all who particpate -- I will also show them off on my blog as I receive them :)

So, this exchange will last from now until Feb 12th and it will be using my SNOW CUTE kit - This is currently on Sale at SBE if you don't have it.

I have decided for this round, we will make the LO bragbook size. So, create your LO as 12X8 (so they can be resize down to 6X4 if needed)

You can send them to gincarson@yahoo.com



Snow Cute Kit Link

Comments on "Quick Page Exchange"

 

post a comment