Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday rectangle inspiration

Look what I found! I though this LO was so unique! I love the overall feel of it -- the way the title was done is amazing. Kit selection perfect, journaling on the strips great -- awesome balance over everything. I knew as soon as I saw it, I need to show it off to you guys.

Brought to you by:
Going Home by Scrapdz

Comments on "Friday rectangle inspiration"

 

Blogger LoriM said ... (8:27 AM) : 

That is neat. It was done off a template challenge by Wendyzine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 AM) : 

Terrific layout!

 

post a comment