Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My 1st LO for my Brag Book Challenge

Had to post this here as well -- come join my challenge at SBE! Doesn't she look devious lol


Credit - Betty Jo's Cottage Snowflake at SBE

Comments on "My 1st LO for my Brag Book Challenge"

 

Blogger Raji said ... (12:36 PM) : 

Beautiful page Ginger, she is adorable, off to check out the challenge.
Raji

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:24 PM) : 

I love seeing pictures of your little girl. She is so adorable! She has such kissable looking cheeks! :)

Love the layout.

 

Blogger Tanya/TiggerRD said ... (5:00 PM) : 

This is such a wonderful photo - love it!

 

post a comment