Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, October 30, 2006

OMG! I scrapped!


I don't think I have scrapped in forever -- and I had this pic of Elway I really wanted to scrap! So, I decided to use one of my Layered Template Sets (this one to be exact) -- and my new Pets Like Treats too kit -- within 10 mins, I had this LO! Wow! I think this is the first time I have used my own template (I used my own sketches before, but never in template from)

Anyways, I had to share.

Comments on "OMG! I scrapped!"

 

Blogger Tanya/TiggerRD said ... (12:16 AM) : 

Love your new kit and the layout of your pet - thanks for the templates you offer!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 AM) : 

you are so funny ... yea you scrapped a great lo!
great photo.
~marie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:05 AM) : 

Oh, your baby looks like a collie I used to have that I got with the money I was given by family when I got out of Highschool! So Pretty!!

 

post a comment