Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, September 25, 2006

New Layered Sketch

Hey guys -- here is this week's layered sketch -- I am still catching up from vacation so will draw the winner of last week's sketch as soon as I get through all my email and am sure I didn't miss anyone.

I included a square version as well for those of you out there I can't convince to go rectangle!



Download BragBook Size (RENEWED 09/23/10:51 AST)

Download 12 x 12 (RENEWED 09/23 10:52 ast)

Comments on "New Layered Sketch"

 

Blogger Danielle said ... (3:30 PM) : 

Thank you for the 12x12 - I often visit to admire your designs, but am still "Square" so can only peek - but not today!

 

Blogger Rebecca said ... (4:14 PM) : 

Thanks for both versions. So thoughtful and very generous! :D

 

Blogger Lizzerd said ... (4:23 PM) : 

love all your sketches Ginger! tfs

 

Blogger Rona said ... (8:04 AM) : 

thank you for the templates!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:51 AM) : 

your sketches are wonderful

visited your blog as part of TheScrapHabit.com Blog Hopping Party

 

Blogger Allison said ... (10:38 AM) : 

I love your sketches! Great blog!

I visited your blog as part of TheScrapHabit.com Blog Hopping Party. :)

 

Blogger LovelyMissKait said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Great sketches.
P.S. "I visited your blog as part of TheScrapHabit.com Blog Hopping Party."

 

Blogger Linda Walton aka BobbysGirlForever said ... (11:23 AM) : 

Hi Ginger!!! I am visiting your blog as part of the The Scrap Habit Blog Hopping Party and am SO happy that I have found your wonderful RECTANGULAR templates!!!

I haven't scrapped any for a while and it is time to do so ONCE again!

Thanks for the GOODIES! You DEFINITELY are NOT square girl!!!

Hugs,
Linda :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 AM) : 

Thank you for sketch 32.
I also visited your blog as part of TheScrapHabit.com Blog Hopping Party

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Thanks for the great template.

I visited your blog as part of TheScrapHabit.com Blog Hopping Party"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:57 AM) : 

Thank you very much...

I also am party of the ScrapHabit.com Blog Hopping Party"

 

Blogger Sherry Out Loud said ... (6:06 PM) : 

This is a wonderful sketch, thanks so much for sharing it! And what a great blog you have!

Sherry
visited your blog as part of TheScrapHabit.com Blog Hopping Party

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:30 PM) : 

Thanks for the sketch. I love your sketches and often pass by here. I have to be an anonymous cause i haven't a blog. 'Ivisited your blog today as part of TheScrapHabit.com Blog Hopping Party"
JSF

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 PM) : 

Thank you so much for your great sketch. I love the brag book size.
I visited your blog as part of TheScrapHabit.com Blog Hopping Party

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:30 AM) : 

Great Templates !

PS : visited your blog as part of TheScrapHabit.com Blog Hopping Party

 

Blogger lebjs said ... (8:36 AM) : 

Thank you Ginger for the great layered sketch - really appreciate the 12x12 size too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 PM) : 

Thank you very much for the neat template. also, visited your blog as part of TheScrapHabit.com Blog Hopping Party!

 

Blogger Luke's Nana said ... (7:29 PM) : 

thank you for the great template!

 

post a comment