Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, September 11, 2006

RUSQUARE Sketch

Well, time for a new layered sketch for you all -- this time, I included PNG pieces as well for those of you who can't use PSDs or TIFFs :) It is kinda a sneak peak into my new pack that I will be releasing sometime this week.

As always, please drop me a note to gincarson@yahoo.com or post here if you use this -- you will be entered into a draw for a free kit :) I will do the draw later tonight from the people who sent me a LO with last week's sketch!


Download this sketch! (renewed Sept 12 @ 1:11 AST)

Comments on "RUSQUARE Sketch"

 

Blogger Rebecca said ... (6:11 PM) : 

Love that arrow! Thanks! :D

 

Blogger mgc said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Thanks for sharing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:25 PM) : 

This is a great template. Thank you!

 

Blogger Rona said ... (8:44 PM) : 

thanks for the template! love the arrow!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:37 PM) : 

Thank you,

Michelle

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 PM) : 

Oooh, I like this a lot - THANK YOU!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 PM) : 

thank you for the cute template, Ginger!

 

Blogger Dana said ... (6:11 AM) : 

Thank you for this template - it is lovely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 AM) : 

I like that you added the png files, because I usually can't use any of the templates people have out there!

 

Blogger Luke's Nana said ... (10:49 PM) : 

Thanks for the cool sketch!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:19 AM) : 

Awesome sketch! Thank you :-)

 

Blogger Isak's Mom said ... (1:15 PM) : 

Hi Ginger, I used the template. Thanks so much for renewing the link for us left coasters!

Here is the link to my layout

http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=192888&cat=500&ppuser=16182

 

post a comment