Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Spotlights

I am officially resuming my rectangle spotlights! Check by every day for a little inspiration!

OK, I went gallery surfing for some rectangle inspirations for you all -- I love to do that. Today, i really wanted to find someone new -- a new rectangle scrapper or someone I haven't had the in the spotlight before -- but I just CAN'T HELP spotlighting this LO --- I did a similar one when Cassidy turned one and It has always been a fav of mine -- so I can't pass up spotlighting this LO!

Aleri's First Year in Review by dawneephay

Comments on "Spotlights"

 

Blogger Sinead said ... (8:13 PM) : 

Ginger, I love this one!!! I'm going to have to track down where it's posted and give this girl some praise--it's definitely something I need to lift! Thanks for pointing it out to us!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 PM) : 

She's probably the person I scraplift the most. Thanks for pointing this layout out--she is fantastic!

 

post a comment