Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Another LO from this week's template

OMG! Can you say cute! Now, looking at this, I realise, I need to make a template for my Canadian s with a leaf -- this is too perfect and he is ooooh so cute!

Lynn's First Forth of July


And this one from Kimmi -- ummmm -- can you say DIVAS :) Daddy's Stars


Comments on "Another LO from this week's template"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 AM) : 

Thanks for the great template. I missed the photo corners though, it ran out again, but thanks for offering - I'll be quicker next time :)

 

post a comment