Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, September 11, 2006

Added new stuff

OOOH, I don't usually took my own horn, but I am digging my recent ads to SBE -- These GIANT Letter Patches are pretty cool! I am doing a LO for each letter of Cassidy's room and hanging them -- I plan on putting a different pic from birth -- spaced about 6 months apart. I will be doing them in Pink and Purple as we just painted her new room. But, you can see the sample one I did -- which is pretty kewl too. Each letter is about 10X10, plus you get all the accessories as well -- Get the whole set for $5.95 - Go Check it out!!



I also added a mini called Pretty as a Princess -- I am thinking I will be using this kit for her letters, I am not 100% sure yet, I am letting her "pick" so who knows what this 2.5 year old will pick - only $3.95 - Come check it out!

Comments on "Added new stuff"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 AM) : 

Ginger... that is the sweetest LO.. what little girl would not love that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:10 PM) : 

Ginger's Giant Letter patches are a GREAT idea. I am constantly looking for the 'right' open lettering to put pictures or paper in to compliment my layout. This is perfect. Thank you for sharing this with us!

 

post a comment