Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, September 08, 2006

Spotlight - 1967jodie

I saw this LO and fell in love. I really love white space and clean simple LOs (altough, I can't say I excel at them myself.) I think this photo is so sweet and I love how she wrote the names around the main photo. The torn paper is awesome.

1967jodie's - Names

Comments on "Spotlight - 1967jodie"

 

Blogger Jodie said ... (2:07 AM) : 

Oh wow! I am so honored to have my layout featured on your blog, which I only discovered today!

Love the rectangles, I will be back to visit often.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 PM) : 

Oh...love this layout. Beautiful!!

 

post a comment