Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Two great desingers with rectangles

I wanted to post a little shout out for my fellow rectangle scrappers / designers who are offering templates.

Check out Christine Nash's rectangles at ACOT. Christine is a good friend of mine and well recognized for her awesome stitching (which you can find here). Christine's templates work with all programs (which I must say, which is why I added PNGs to my last sketch)

Also, Kerri, you will recognize her from some of her LOs posted on this blog! She is one of my converts (hehe -- evil laugh) -- I think she is pretty hooked on rectangles now lol. Check them out!

Comments on "Two great desingers with rectangles"

 

Blogger Elsi said ... (8:58 AM) : 

Rina Kroes also produces rectangle templates. You can find her kits and templates at SBE. Here's one of her rectangle template kits -- http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=84&products_id=6795


Elsi

 

post a comment