Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, October 20, 2006

Offering a Photo Course

OMG! What did I get myself into -- as if I am not busy enough ;) I took the plunge and I am offering a course at SOTB on Photography -- it will focus more on the artistic side of things -- like composition and post-processing --- I am madly creating my handouts as it starts early November -- If you are interested, go check it out.

Oh, and if you want to see what I have been keeping myself busy with on the photo side, check out my site :)

Comments on "Offering a Photo Course"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:27 AM) : 

Hey Ginger
Just checked out yr site, & your shots are BEAUTIFUL !!
Especially love the family ones in the orchard :)

Best of luck with it all

XX Sharon

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:17 PM) : 

Absolutely awesome photos Ginger! Yeah for you! And your little girl gets more beautiful all the time!

 

Blogger Deb said ... (7:15 AM) : 

Wow Ginger - your photography site is awesome!

 

post a comment