Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

OK things are finally back to normal

and I am really late as usual -- but I think you will like this sketch! Again, I have done rectangle and square!

Rectangle Download
Square Download

Oh, also, I have a great sale on my sketches at 3scrapateers.com -- 2.00 off all my sketches including my compilation set! Check them out here -- I will leave the Sale on until Friday :)

3SCRAPS STORE

Comments on "OK things are finally back to normal"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 AM) : 

Thank you for the square template.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

thanks for the square, Ginger, and glad that you and your family are ok!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:36 AM) : 

Thank you for your templates, Ginger! I like having them in both shapes, too, since I work in both for different projects and can't seem to do the adjusting myself without a bunch of trial and error (mostly error...) I'm glad your MIL is better and back home. It sounds like she had to go through a LOT! It throws everyone's routine off when someone you love is so ill and that's just plain stressful. I hope you get a lot of relaxation time.

 

Blogger mgc said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Thanks for sharing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 AM) : 

Thanks so much for another great sketch!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 AM) : 

Thank you so much, glad things are a little better.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:01 PM) : 

Thanks for the templates. I generally do square but having the rectangle version available is challenging me to move outside that "box."

 

Blogger Dana said ... (6:22 PM) : 

Glad that you mother in law is home - it must make things easier. Thank you for the template as well

 

Blogger Rona said ... (6:37 PM) : 

thanks for the rectangle template!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:50 AM) : 

Thanks, I love your templates!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 AM) : 

Thanks for the templates! Offering them in two shapes really gives us options.

Thanks for sharing!

monicack

 

post a comment