Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, October 30, 2006

News from Me this Week

Hey guys,

I am working on my sketch, but in the meantime, I thought I would offer up a sample of my new GURNGE Photo Borders! You can get these at SBE -- these are good for designer and professional use :)

renewed @ 8:28 AM EST Oct 31
Download Sample (link 1)
Download Sample (when link 1 expires)

If you like them, please go check out the full kit -- you get 32 borders!
http://www.takeapick.com/SBE_GrungeBorder_2ML

Also, while you are in my SBE Store, check out my newest kit -- don't forget your pets this halloween - Pets Like Treats too you know ;) This kit would also be perfect for any of your children dressing up like animals :)

http://www.takeapick.com/SBE_PetsTreats_2MK




Comments on "News from Me this Week"

 

Blogger Ernie Hendrix said ... (9:09 PM) : 

Love the photo borders!! Thanks so much for making them available. I have definitely downloaded them and look forward to using them.

 

Blogger Bretta said ... (9:28 PM) : 

Thanks for the border sample, Ginger! Good stuff!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 PM) : 

Those borders look great!!! Thank you Ginger!! And I love that doggy halloween kit!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 PM) : 

Great looking borders! Thank you for the sample.

 

Blogger lebjs said ... (3:16 AM) : 

Thanks for the photo borders sample Ginger. Can't wait to give them a try!

 

Blogger Annette said ... (5:38 AM) : 

Thank you for the beautiful borders!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Thanks so much for the border sample!

 

post a comment