Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, December 11, 2006

Sorry been MIA

Hey guys,

I wanted to drop a note to apologize for being MIA -- my Mother in Law is quite ill -- she was hospitalized and we didn't think she would make it through the last few weeks (she has ovarian cancer -- had a 16 lb tumour removed 2 years ago and it is back and she is also going thought renal failure (and they don't know why). Anyways, she has been released as they did more treatments and gave her another shunt for kidney -- but she still isn't doing well and prefered to be in the comfort of her home. We are all hoping she last through Christmas.

For those of you who don't know the story of her previous battle and my daughter -- check out this LO - http://www.sotbox.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6975&cat=500&ppuser=471


Just wanted to let everyone know why I have been absent.

Ginger

Comments on "Sorry been MIA"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 PM) : 

So sorry to hear what she is going through (and the family too). I popped over to the link on the note to Cassidy. How special. Here's a hug {}.

 

Blogger Tanya/TiggerRD said ... (11:07 PM) : 

I'm really sorry that things have been so difficult. Wishing you all peace.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:12 PM) : 

{{prayers}} for your family, Ginger!!

 

Blogger Christine Smith said ... (7:56 PM) : 

so sorry to hear abou your MIL. My grandma had ovarian cancer -- it's a hard situation. hugs and prayers for you --

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:14 AM) : 

Ooh Ginger, sending special thoughts to you & your MIL & family.

XX Sharon

 

post a comment