Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thanks for all the well wishes guys

It really means a lot to me -- this has been a stressful season between taking up photography during crazy busy Christmas Season (have been booked three sessions a week) and Dan's Mom being sick there has been no room to even breathe. I really miss designing and haven't put out a kit is EONS.

I had to leave 3scraps, because I just couldn't keep up with the commitments required and manage everything else.

BUT -- I just put my store on Sale at SOTB for the next week! :) So, if you guys are looking for something of mine at SOTB this may be the time to get it :) (This includes my layered sketches!)

Comments on "Thanks for all the well wishes guys"

 

Blogger Tanya/TiggerRD said ... (1:12 AM) : 

Hi Ginger,

I'm sure the designing wasn't easy to give up, but you're a gem and I know we'll see your stuff again one day. In the meantime, I took advantage of the sale and hopefully that will help you out a little during the holidays. You're very smart to cut back right now and focus on the important stuff - your family.

You will be in my thoughts - I'll be wishing your family peace. I do hope your Christmas wishes come true and you will have one more holiday with your MIL.

My husband is a kidney doctor, so we're all too familiar with failure. So sorry about her cancer progression.

Hugs!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 PM) : 

WOW! It sounds like things have been crazy for you all. The element packs you HAVE put out are amazing! You'll find time one day to do more kits. In the meantime, good luck with your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 PM) : 

Ginger,
Hi girl - hang in there! You know you'll be in my heart and thoughts!
Happy Holidays even through the tough times!
Donna

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:57 PM) : 

I just wanted to leave a note to let you know you and your family are in my prayers.

I do miss your "rectangle attitude" and look forward to your return when it is good for you and your family.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:04 PM) : 

Oh Ginger, I miss you so much! I just can't tell you how much there are no words! *sigh* I will keep you and your family in my prayers and know that you are the reason for one of my goals this year. Yes, my goal is to try and create 95% of my layouts as rectangles! (I slipped up once already this year and did a square...but I am trying!) Big Huggs and be sure to visit us at 3S once in a while. Blessings, Amberlee

 

post a comment