Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, January 07, 2008

New Year's Resolution

Wow, this blog started as a New Year Resolution in 2006 -- 2 years ago, so hard to believe. They last year and a half, well, it has been rough with the start of my photo business and the decline of my loved Mother in Law. I have tried many times to get back on the scrapping wagon ... and failed terribly each time. I used to scrap and share my LOs with my MIL -- and everytime I opened PS -- I just didn't know where to start and so many memories came back of scraps I had done and shared with her. Anyways, 2008 is a New Year and time to reintroduce me to the scrap world. I was sitting down with my daughter Cassidy a few evenings back going over her Brag Book. She will be 4 in March, and the last scrap was 21 Months. I felt just terrible -- yet at the same time, was inspired. So, here I am with a New Years Resolution -- time to get back into things.

So, for any of you out there, I finally opened Photoshop for something other then my Photo business (which is crazy busy if anyone cares) and scrapped. Wow, I was slow, and found it hard to get scrapping. Not sure if I am in love with these scraps, but they are done .. and I think are the beginning of a lot more to come (I hope). I may even find it in me to design! I am not rushing that one just yet.

So, hope you like the scraps and hopefully you will hear a lot from the new Me (who, I must share with you is 35 lbs lighter then in September lol)

Kit Credit: Danielle Corbitt's Pink Xmas at Scrap Outside the Box!

This one I used an ancient kit of mine called Denver Fever (not in any store any more) but a very cool template for the Border by Christine Nash (Totally Template #1)

Comments on "New Year's Resolution"

 

Blogger Christine Smith said ... (9:58 AM) : 

I'm so excited to see you back!

 

Blogger Sinead said ... (12:19 PM) : 

I'm glad to see you back and sorry to hear about your Mother in Law. Way to go on the photography business and weight loss, though! ((hugs))

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 PM) : 

Ginger, I'm really glad you're back - ups and downs are part of life as you well know - but it's great to see you a part of the community again because you are loved and you have been missed! Hugs!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:42 AM) : 

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up

the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.

___________________
Vince
Online Marketing of your brand

 

post a comment