Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another one! With a Beauty of a Kit

I saw this kit and fell in love and new I had to scrap with it. It is called a Promise of Maya by Misty Cato (I so so so love her work) over at SBE. She is honestly one of my fav designers. Her style is so soft and beautiful -- anyways, You can find the kit here - Check out here whole store though while you are there. There are about one zillion kits I wanna scrap with lol.

Comments on "Another one! With a Beauty of a Kit"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 AM) : 

This is a beautiful layout! I love it Perfect colors! Cassidy's round blue eyes just stood out :)

Welcome back to blogging! I'm glad you're back :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:41 AM) : 

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up

the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.

___________________
Vince
Online Marketing of your brand

 

post a comment