Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Slowly but surely!

I am still slow going at this, but here is another one for Cassidy's Bragbook!


Kit: Pretty in Popsicle by Atomic Cupcake

Cassidy on her 2nd BDay. Journalling reads:

Poor thing - So far, two years and each birthday has
been blessed with a wonderful birthday flu. We had
to wake you up in the middle of your own party to
blow out your candle! You were not so thrilled.
Maybe next year!

Comments on "Slowly but surely!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:41 AM) : 

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up

the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.

___________________
Vince
Online Marketing of your brand

 

post a comment